Monday, December 30, 2013

December 24, 2013 - FELIZ NAVIDAD


I just wanted to bear my testimony of the divinity of out Savior Jesus Christ. I love being a missionary at this time because it seems like a lot more people are open to hear about the Love that our Savior has for us. I love telling people they are loved, and we have gotten the chance to do that a lot these past couple of weeks. We had a mission Christmas party last Saturday and President Clayton promised us that if we forget ourselves, this will be the best Christmas of our lives. It's definitely been a different Christmas, but I have been loving feeling the Saviors love more and more. As we celebrate His birth, we can celebrate His life by sharing our love for people wherever we go. I think Heavenly Father needs more angels here on the earth, and as we lift those around us we become the hands of the Father, and we assist Him in His glorious work. I love being His representative at this time. He is real, He came into the world to do the will of the Father that we might come home again to Him. He is perfect. We are blessed.

K I'm done waxing poetic. Don't worry about me! I am happy-I can't believe I get the chance to serve here in Chula in this season, surrounded by the love and support of the members, investigators, and our Heavenly Father. I've been surrounded by music. Life is good.
 
my heart is yours!
 
Hermana Hess 

No comments:

Post a Comment